Heat Load Calculation by HAP Software
7:30PM | 10:00PM
Channel: Live Webinar is about 2 hours + extra time for questions
Did you know that MEP can be much easier than you thought?
Whether you’re new to MEP Workflows and want to discover the benefits, or you’re an experienced user and want to learn new workflows, this webinar will help you get the most out of your BIM investment.
• How to create space sheet for HAP.
• How to add the weather data including the different sources of getting the data with examples from actual projects.
• How to construct the roof layers in HAP.
• How to construct doors, windows and shades in HAP.
• How to create schedule profile for people and equipment.
• How to fill data inputs for the spaces including fresh air, people, lighting, electrical equipment, gas equipment hooded and non-hooded, wall partition, ceiling partition,.. etc.
• How to size the individual equipment capacity.
• How to size constant and variable air volume equipment.
• Basic HVAC equipment types are explained.
• Cooling load components are explained.
After studying this course, you’ll realize the enormous exerted efforts.
Very soon after the course, you’ll feel the change of your skills and the professional eye you’ll earn during the design and the way of your thinking to the HVAC concepts
Architects, Interior Designers, Architectural Technologists and Technicians Structural Engineers and MEP Modellers and Draughtspersons AEC Professionals involved in conceptual design & project bidding